Friday, May 31, 2013

Class of 2013



On Sunday we went to a Graduation BBQ. My cousin in law Yasmin graduated from High School. I always like to think outside the box and give creative DIY gifts. Normally you give the Graduate money. I didn't want to just stick it in a plain envelope so instead I did this. 

It's very simple and easy to make. All you need is a frame ( I bought mine from the Dollar store). Ribbon, Construction Paper, Glue, scissors, marker, and you can either type it up or write it in the frame. 



Glue the words " In case of emergency, break glass". 

Add so ribbon for decoration, and glue a piece of construction paper where the money will be. 

Place the money and write a lil note. You can also add anything else you wish to embellish the frame. 


I wrapped it up in Tissue paper and tied a hello kitty bow. 


I also added the college logo for decoration. She will be attending Wake Forest this fall. Congrats Yasmin! 

No comments:

Post a Comment