Friday, May 31, 2013

1st Passport

Hi everyone. I know it's been long since I posted! So many things have happened that I have missed. I've been super busy, but I am so happy that I have finally found the Birthday location for Zara's 1st Birthday Bash!! It's perfect. Zara and I have been busy attending our strolling mommas workouts, parks, crafting, chalking, and trying to stay cool in this crazy hot Florida weather. The other day we went for Zara's first passport picture to Walgreens. 
Z was not a happy camper when the Walgreens clerk said " you need tho remove that from your head". What?! That is Zara's signature the Bow! 
The next day we went to apply for her passport. It was federal employees family day so we were literally in and out in 30 minutes. Here is Zara waiting with abuelo and Daddy. 
We should get her passport in a couple of weeks. :-) 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment