Friday, June 14, 2013

Happy 10 Months Zara!!

Where has the time gone?! I cannot believe my lil pumpkin who was only this LiL at 1 month 

Is now this big! 
Why do the grow up so fast?! 

We started of our day at our usual Friday spot with stroller mommas fitness!! Zara always in style even when she's working out 


We had a tough workout today running up and down the hill ! Go Mammas Go! 


After our workout we went to Dunkin Donuts to get Donuts for Zara's 10 month cake! ( and yes we are those parents who celebrate every month). I like to do something different every bday. 

 
So I bought sprinkled donuts and I had the candles already. ( fyi Walmart 97 cents!) 


I put them together and made a donut cake 

Wonder what I should do next month?




1 comment:

  1. ADORABLE!! QUE BELLA love love the blog! Xo -Andrea

    ReplyDelete