Thursday, June 20, 2013

Go Miami Heat!!


As most of you know the Heat are playing for the championship game tonight!!! Zara and I are so exited I had to make her a Heat onesie. 


I am not much of a sewing person. So I use Heat and Bond and my glue gun for mostly everything! It's so simple. For Zara's first Halloween I made her a sushi costume using  Heat n Bond. 



You will need any onesie. Felt, scissors, heat and bond, glue gun (optional), wax or parchment paper and a iron. 


First you cut the heat n bond in the shape of your felt. Make sure it is cut smaller than the actual felt size. 


Next you are going to iron the heat n bond to your felt. Make sure the rough part of the heat n bond is facing the back of your felt or material. 


 
Next you trace or freehand whatever you are going to put on your shirt. In this case I am writing GO HEAT! Then you can cut out the letters. 

 
If it is letters make sure to draw them backwards so that when you cut and attach it they can face the correct way. 


Last you take of the heat n bond and attach to your onesie. After you attach it get wax paper and put it over the letters. Then iron one more time. And tada! You have an adorable team onesie! 




Lets go HEAT!!!!!


       


No comments:

Post a Comment