Thursday, January 30, 2014

NOVEMBER (late post)



This year was Z's second thanksgiving. She got to enjoy it more than her first one because she got to actually sit at the table with all of us and eat Turkey!!

We started of the day by waking up and watching the Parade on TV. It was Daddy's day off and Z loves cuddling with him in the mornings.


While They watched the parade I made Z a morning snack with her favorite fruits! It is so simple just arrange the fruits in this form and you have an adorable edible Turkey.

                                                     
                                                                 She gobbled it up.

We then made turkey cookies. 4 simple ingredients sugar cookies, candy corn, m&m's, and frosting. 

This year Z was a pilgrim. She wore a onesie made my myself. It was so hard to find a brown plain onesie with no wording. I literally went to every children's store. I couldn't fine any so I ended up buying a boys onesie. Nothing a brown sharpie can't fix! I colored the green words with brown maker and "tada" it was fixed. 


 

I used white felt for the bib, black for the bow, and black and gold for the belt. I had all this left over from her bat-girl Halloween costume.  It was so simple, I used heat n bond to glue it on. I bought her a lil pilgrim hat from party city and she was the cutest lil pilgrim I ever did see! 






We were now on our way to Abuelo and Abuela's house as Z calls my parents. Every year we go there in the afternoon and start preparing for the dinner which is at 8 pm. Every year we make different table name cards this year my sister and I made everyone trace their hands and we colored turkey hands. They came out too cute! 



It was funny to see everyone's hand and Zara's was the cutest lil one.



                                              Zara enjoyed her Turkey dinner so much! Can't wait for next Thanksgiving!


 
                                     Her and Henry were turkey'd out by the end of the night.
So hard to believe this was Zs fist thanksgiving 






No comments:

Post a Comment